Mr Akin Oluwole is an expert in all aspects of vascular surgery and holds a Master of Laws degree in Medical Law and Ethics (LLM) from Nottingham Law School, Nottingham Trent University. In November 2019 he completed the Medico-legal expert report writing course; the Clinical Negligence expert writing course; and the Medico-legal essentials course.
His experience includes writing Coroner’s Reports and Inquests, and medico-legal reports for his NHS Trust; in addition to chairing Serious Incident Investigations. He holds memberships to Medico-Legal organisations and is a Registered Expert Witness. Other positions Mr Oluwole holds are:
- Chair, MDT Meetings for Vascular Surgery
- Clinical Governance & Audit Lead for Vascular Surgery
- Chair, Morbidity & Mortality Meetings for Vascular Surgery
- Member, Digestive Diseases and Thoracic Directorate Governance Group
- Educational and Clinical Supervisor for senior vascular trainees (East Midlands Deanery)
- Educational and Clinical supervisor for Foundation Doctors (for the East Midlands
His professional affiliations include:
- Member, British Society of Endovascular Therapy (BSET)
- Member, European Society of Vascular Surgeons (ESVS)
- Member, Vascular Society of Great Britain & Ireland (VSGBI)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow
- Member International hyperhidrosis Society
- Action against Medical Accidents (AvMA)
- Specialistinfo Directory
Waiting time for appointment: 2-3 weeks
Waiting time from appointment to report: 4 weeks
Terms of reference
A clinic visit will cost £200 excluding any investigations.
Reports will be charged at £180-£200 per hour dependent on complexity, excluding Part 35. Reports take an average of 3-4 hours and any amendments, further particulars, and addendums will be charged at £180 per hour.
There is a fee of £100 for non-attendance.
Payment is required within 3 months of report submission.
The following fees are negotiable: Prison Visit; Home Visit; Evening and Weekend Visit; Children Visit.
Nationwide, but preferably: Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Derbyshire, Northamptonshire, South Yorkshire, Bedfordshire, Staffordshire
BMI Park Hospital
Sherwood Lodge Drive
Burntstump Country Park
Arnold, Nottingham. NG58RX
Phone: 0115 966 2125